Luxury Home Boarding by Scizzor Yappy
Ooh its that time of year again...
Are you faced with puppy dog eyes and a rather disgruntled looking pooch whenever you fish out the suitcases for your holidays? Or are you in need of care for your beloved pet while in hospital? Or maybe you fancy a night-out or a long weekend away with your friends and/or family?
We all too familiar with the guilt of jetting off to sunnier climates while our “fur-babies” are left behind. And worrying about the well-being of your pet when you are under the weather is the last thing you need. That’s why we are pleased to offer Luxury Home Boarding for your beloved pet’s!
We are FULLY LICENSED and FULLY INSURED ✭✭✭✭ Awarded Home Boarding Service, and as our grooming services are bespoke, so is our Luxury Home Boarding, so we can offer our services to fit around you, even if it falls on Bank Holidays.
So how does it work?
If you are a customer for our Grooming Services already, you can simply message or just come to salon and we can book dates for your fur-baby to stay with us.
If you are new to us, please give us a quick message with dogs breed, sex and dates that you would like to book for. After you have done that, we can arrange to meet you and your dog(s) for a FREE consultation “Meet & Greet” at same time we can learn about your dog’s routine, food, any medical requirements, favourite toys etc.
We often do a trial stay for a day to ensure that you, your dog and we are happy.
We will email you a booking form for each dog, which has to be filled, signed online and emailed back, as well as 50% deposit has to be paid within 7 days of receiving form to secure dates that you would like, otherwise they can be offered to someone else.
Time for your holidays or your time away!? You drop off your dog at our home or salon (depending on drop-off time) along with their bed’s, any favourite toys. regular food and they enjoy a good walk and lots of love to help them settle in for the night.
You can rest easy knowing your dog is in a warm, cosy, loving environment following their regular routine and having lots of fun!
Our home is smoke-free and child-free, meaning that your dog(s) get lots of attention and have a calm, healthy environment to relax in or play with our own dogs.
Is your dog fearful or aggressive towards other dogs? We offers boarding with no resident dogs (exclusive stay), making for a stress free holiday! (Subject to extra charge).
You will receive regular text, WhatsApp or email updates on their adventures until your return.
Prices Per Dog
Small - Medium Dog's £20 per 24 Hours
Large - Extra Large Dog's £30 per 24 Hours
Bank Holidays are subject to extra charges.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Times:
11:00AM - 18:00PM
If times doesn't suit you, please let us know in advance.
Fancy picking up your dog(s) clean and smelling fresh? Or having full groom done? Just let us know and we will add a Grooming Service to your dog's stay!
Terms & Conditions
50% deposit is due at the time of booking. Your booking can only be confirmed when both the deposit and the signed booking form have been received. Luxury Boarding by Scizzor Yappy is not able to keep home boarding reservations open for more than 7 days so bookings will be released.
- You will present the dog for boarding in a clean and groomed condition and with up to date vaccinations, de-flea and anti-worming treatments.
- You will need to supply the necessary dog food and treats for the duration of the stay. If additional food or treats are required you agree, upon presentation of receipt to reimburse Luxury Boarding by Scizzor Yappy
- You agree that if you instruct to exercise your dog off the lead you accept full liability for any loss or damage caused as a result of your dog being off the lead. In the event that your dog attacks a person or a dog or in the event that he/she is involved in a fight with another dog/person causing any damage or injury you agree to be responsible for any losses incurred including payment of veterinary fees or any medical treatment required.
- You fully understand that your dog/s might be boarded at same time as other Luxury Home Boarding by Scizzor Yappy clients.
- We are unable to accept bookings for a dog subject to the terms of the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 or any other dogs with aggression problems towards other dogs and/or people.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact you in the event of an emergency. Luxury Boarding by Scizzor Yappy reserves the right to make decisions regarding your dog/s health provided it is at all times acting in the best interests of the dog and on the advice of a veterinary surgeon. If your dog becomes unwell, has an accident or injures himself/herself or seems to be in any type of pain, we might need to take him/her to a veterinary surgeon and you agree to be responsible for payment of all the veterinarian fees incurred.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY if we can’t reach the Veterinary Surgeon that was suggested by yourself of this booking form, Luxury Home Boarding by Scizzor Yappy reserves the right to take your dog/s to our own registred Veterinary Surgeon “Bryn Vets Center”.
- You undertake to make full disclosure of any quality or characteristic which might make your dog not suitable for home boarding, including, but not limited to behavioural or health problems, anti-social behaviour including aggression, incontinence/lack of house training or excessive loud barking/whining. Failure on your part to disclose any matter which might render the dog unsuitable for home boarding will be deemed a material omission amounting to a fundamental breach of this agreement. You will also be liable for additional costs if Luxury Boarding by Scizzor Yappy experiences difficulties due to failure to disclose in the booking form any matter that would be accepted as reasonably unsuitable for home boarding.
- 50% deposit is due at the time of booking. Your booking can only be confirmed when both the deposit and the signed booking form have been received. Luxury Boarding by Scizzor Yappy is not able to keep home boarding reservations open for more than 7 days so bookings will be released.
- Your deposit is not refundable if you cancel.
- Outstanding balance has to be paid in full no later than 14 days before check-in (arrival date).
- If we are unable to fulfil a booking, we will use all reasonable endeavours to arrange an introduction to another suitable boarding service. If we are not able to recommend an alternative boarding service, we will refund your booking deposit.